Some users reported they try to download foxflash software to a new computer but showed this message:
Error “Execute Download with DFBTech_UPDATER for Tool”
1. Defender off.
(*We found part of them did not turn off real-time scanning windows. This also causes the error to occur.)
2. Date/time sync off ( Open foxflash manager and click Active. CHECK that after click active your time changes to 00:00 or 12:00)
3. Run Foxflash Manager, click Activate (Don’t forget to click on this button.) Don’t close manager app.
4. Have a good internet connection.
5. ensure Foxflash is connected with both USB and 12V power
6. check windows device manager that your foxflash (Dfox) is showing as installed.
7. Check if there is “version.dll‘ file in dfb folder. Don’t let anti-virus program eat this file.
If the file was killed, download version.dll file then paste it to this folder (MUST DISABLE ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAMS!!!)
\Program Files (x86)\FoxFlash Manager\foxflash\DFB Technology
If did all above but had no luck, do a FULL re-install.
Delete all existing dfb files, download all again. something blocks the software.
Disconnect the interface and click download, then restart FoxFlash manager and the tool’s software.
If still not working, contact www.iecutool.com engineer if you bought the device from us.
Same solution goes to the new KT200.